For. SERENA S. CABRERA
OIC-Chief, Conservation and Development Division
||Duties and Functions
- Oversee and coordinate conservation/ protection and development activities relating to land, biodiversity, and coastal and marine management.
Sections under Conservation and Development Division
Protected Area (PA) Management and Biodiversity Conservation Section
- It shall oversee and coordinate the management of protected areas and coordinate biodiversity conservation activities in PA Areas.
- It shall evaluate issues relating to PA management and make recommendations related to biodiversity conservation and coastal and marine management.
Production Forest Management Section
- It shall ensure that appropriate silvicultural systems are practiced to enhance the productivity of forests/ forestlands.
Coastal Resource and Foreshore Management Section
- It shall provide technical assistance to the LGUs and other stakeholders in the planning, implementation and monitoring of sustainable use of coastal resources.
- It shall assess and coordinate efforts in the rehabilitation, conservation, protection and sustainable development and management of coastal and marine ecosystems.
For inquiries please feel free to visit us at:
DENR IX Regional Office Building, President Corazon C. Aquino Regional Government Center, Balintawak, Pagadian City