For. ARLENE E. GABAYNO
Chief, Licenses, Patents and Deeds Division
||Duties and Functions
- Oversee the approval and issuance of permits, licenses and patents cutting across forest, lands, wildlife and sectors subject to existing laws, rules and regulations.
Sections under the Licenses, Patents and Deeds Division
Forest Utilization Section
- Be responsible in evaluating the appropriate use of forestlands.
- It shall conduct accounting/valuation of timber and non- timber products for information and base data for use as inputs to development and management plans and in assessing required government fees or charges.
- It shall evaluate applications for the prudent utilization of forest resources consistent with the existing laws and regulations.
- Ensure that the sustainable harvesting system for specific type of forests is in place.
Wildlife Resources Permitting Section
- Be responsible in evaluating/ assessing biological and physical resources in terrestrial and/ or aquatic ecosystems of a protected area;
- Recommend issuance of permit subject to compliance/ submission of required documents.
Water Resource Utilization Section
- Be responsible in coordinating and monitoring the development and use of groundwater resources and recommend policies for its sustainable use.
Patents and Deeds Section
- Responsible in evaluating applications for patents, leases and other deeds of conveyance and recommend its issuance subject to compliance/ submission of required documents and in accordance with existing laws, rules and regulations.
For inquiries please feel free to visit us at:
DENR IX Regional Office Building, President Corazon C. Aquino Regional Government Center, Balintawak, Pagadian City