Turn over ceremonies have been a traditional practice of our Department.
I am not really familiar with Region 9, the Zamboanga Peninsula covering 3 provinces, 5 cities, 67 municipalities and 2, 022 barangays, which are rich in history, the fusion of diverse culture, the unique dialects (Chavacano) and the famous natural tourist attractions, and the festivals here amazes me. Well, thanks to internet connectivity and Uncle Google who has been helpful in sharing information in a click of a finger away and it seems that I have virtually visited the wonderful places here, to name a few:
The best practices and styles of leadership have no definite formula to be effective, but dynamic transcendence depending on a situation and culture. It is paradoxical in nature that even the ancient principles are even effective in this modern area.
Lawyers, DENR 9 needs you
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) 9 is looking for #PartnersForChange who will join its workforce.Read more...
- Lawyers, DENR 9 needs you
- Mirasol Assumes Office as DENR-IX OIC RD
- Area development, subsidiary and federalism
- DENR 9 Employees Celebrate “Linggo ng Katandaang Filipino
- ZamPen-RCC classifies Agustin Cave and Zapanta-Gomez Cave in ZDN as Class II Caves
- Gov. Cerilles signs EO on Institutionalization of ZDS Solid Waste Management Plan
- New Administrative Building Inaugurated at CENRO Guipos