ARLEIGH JUMALON ADORABLE
Regional Executive Director
OIC Regional Executive Director Arleigh J. Adorable is the 13th Regional Executive Director of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) Region IX. Prior to his appointment, he was the Regional Technical Director of the Forest Management Services (FMS) in the region.
A Master Degree in Public Administration holder and a Career Executive Service Officer (CESO IV) , his success as a civil servant was the result of his dedication, hard work and total commitment to the service.
He started his government service as a casual forester in 1981 with the then Bureau of Forest Development (BFD) in Pagadian City. By 1983 and onwards, he became a permanent forester item holder and was assigned in different field offices of the BFD and the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR). Rising from the ranks, he became the OIC Assistant Director for the Special Concerns Office, OIC Assistant Director for the Forest Management Bureau (FMB), Director of the FMB, Regional Technical Director for the Protected Areas Wildlife and Coastal Zone Services (PAWCZMS) in Region 10 and then back to Region IX for a stint as Regional Technical Director for the Forest Management Services.
RED Adorable is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Forestry from Mindanao State University, Marawi City. He finished his M.A. in Public Administration at Medina College.
He has attended various national and international seminars and trainings which proved useful in the advancement of his career.
RED Adorable is happily married to Elsie O. Manopollo and blessed with two children, Liza Mae and Larah Marie.
DENR-IX Supports the Information Caravan
Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) IX headed by its Executive Director Arleigh J. Adorable rendered full support to the information caravan conducted by the Regional Development Council (RDC) in Jose Dalman, Zamboanga del Norte and in Midsalip, Zamboanga del Sur last October 24 and November 15, 2013, respectively.Read more...
- DENR-IX Supports the Information Caravan
- DENR TO VALIDATE NGP ACOMPLISHMENT IN THE REGION
- Philippine Army Teams Up with the DENR-IX to Achieve Peace and Development
- DENR-IX EXTENDS RELIEF ASSISTANCE FOR ZAMBOANGA CITY
- DENR-PENRO ZANORTE INAUGURATES NEW LAND RECORDS & TECHNICAL BUILDING
- DENR-IX CONDUCTS ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
- DENR IX Trains Its Technical Personnel for Effective Implementation of ENR Laws…
- DENR-IX – LGU Talusan Forge Agreement to Implement FLUP
- Secretary Ramon JP Paje’s letter to DENR Employees on PBB
- Marine Biodiversity Conservation Efforts Gain New Grounds With Orientation Workshop on CTI and SCREMP
- DENR-IX Observes 2013 National Disability Prevention and Rehabilitation (NDPR) Week
- CENRO Guipos Implements the Barangay Forest Program
- DENR IX Leads the Observance of Philippine Arbor Day
- 2013 World Environment Day in Pagadian City a Success
- PAROLEES AND PROBATIONERS ATTEND ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ON INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY
- MIPLS webpage launching
- 2013 Earth Day Celebration Conducted in Zamboanga del Sur
- DENR-IX Supports 2013 Earth Hour Campaign
- DENR-IX Conducts Intensified Information Campaign and Dalaw Turo thru School Visit
- DENR-IX Ready for Production of Quality Seedlings for NGP
- DENR-IX Strengthens its Information Arm
- DENR-IX Inks MOA with LGU of Labangan for ICM Implementation
- DENR-IX Celebrates World Wetlands Day
- CY 2012 NGP Accomplishments
- PENROs and CENROs Received Motorcycle
- 1st Regional PAMB Summit Conducted in Region IX
- DENR-9 Conducts Forest Fire Management Training
- DENR-9 Observes the Global Warming and Climate Change Consciousness Week
- Region IX Recipient of New IT Equipment
- RBAC Facilitates the Opening of Bids for 2012 Cadastral Survey Program