Republic of the Philippines
Department of Environment and Natural Resources
Land Management Services
INVITATION TO BID
Republic of the Philippines
National Program Support to Environment and Natural Resources Management Project (NPS-ENRMP)
PROVISION OF CADASTRAL SURVEY PROJECTS SURVEY IN
ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE, ZAMBOANGA SIBUGAY, ZAMBOANGA
DEL SUR PROVINCES AND THE CITY OF ZAMBOANGA
Loan Number 7470 Ph
1. The Government of the Philippines (GOP) has received a Loan from the World Bank toward the cost of the National Program Support to Environment and Natural Resources Management Project (NPS-ENRMP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan, together with the GOP counterpart funds, to payments under the contract for
Provision of the Cadastral Survey Project in the Cities/Municipalities of Rizal, La Libertad, Pinan, Mutia, Manukan, Sindangan, Gutalac, Kalawit, Godod, Baliguian, Sirawai, and Sibuco, Zamboanga del Norte, Pagadian City, Dumingag, Sominot, Midsalip, Molave, Tigbao, Lakewood, Dinas, San Pablo, Kumalarang, Lapuyan, Dimataling, Pitogo, Tabina, Zamboanga del Sur, Diplahan, Malangas, Imelda, Mabuhay, Olutanga, Siay, Kabasalan, Naga, Bayog and R.T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay and Zamboanga City.
2. The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) – Region 1X, an agency of the Republic of the Philippines, now invites sealed bids from Eligible Bidders for the Provision of the Cadastral Survey Project in the Cities/Municipalities of Rizal, La Libertad, Pinan, Mutia, Manukan, Sindangan, Godod, Gutalac, Kalawit,Baliguian, Sirawai, and Sibuco, Zamboanga del Norte, Pagadian City, Dumingag, Sominot, Midsalip, Molave, Tigbao, Lakewood, Bayog, Dinas, San Pablo, Kumalarang, Lapuyan, Dimataling, Pitogo and Tabina, Zamboanga del Sur, Diplahan,
Malangas, Imelda, Mabuhay, Olutanga, Siay, Kabasalan, Naga and R.T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay and Zamboanga City.
Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instruction to Bidders. Considering that this is a Category “B” Project: The activities to be included in the Cadastral Survey are the following:
a. Establishment and survey of Project Control, PRS ’92 Reference Control Points.
b. Establishment and survey of Political Boundaries of all the Barangays of the entire Municipality;
c. Delineation of Forest Boundary Lines (TL) and Alienable and Disposable (A & D) lands;
d.Newly constructed roads changes in the course of the rivers and other amenities and features of the same type not found in the recent Municipal Information Register Map (MIRM) should be included;
e.Barangay/Municipal Boundary Computations and Barangay/Municipal Boundary Index Maps (BBM/MBIM) of the entire Municipality.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with relevant procedures for open competitive bidding is specified in the IRR of RA 9184, with some amendments, as stated in these bidding documents and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the applicable procurement guidelines of the World Bank. The contract shall be awarded to the Lowest Calculated Responsive Bidder (LCRB) who was determined as such during post-qualification.
The Estimated Project Cost (EPC) are:
PROVINCE CITY/MUNICIPALITY ESTIMATED AREA (Ha.) TOTAL COST (Php) Bid Security Required (Php)
Zambo del Norte
1 La Libertad 4,441.17 1,590,697.00 31,813.94
2 Rizal 8,108.74 2,345,339.00 46,906.78
3 Sindangan 42,357.00 6,476,011.00 129,520.22
4 Mutia 7,691.66 1,495,679.00 29,913.58
5 Pinan 12,341.24 2,464,493.00 49,289.86
6 Kalawit 29,933.75 1,670,133.00 33,402.66
7 Gutalac 51,541.50 3,636,174.00 72,723.48
8 Godod 23,332.50 1,650,274.00 33,005.48
9 Manukan 14,134.50 2,424,775.00 48,495.50
10 Baliguian 32,637.50 1,749,569.00 34,991.38
11 Sirawai 23,829.20 4,053,213.00 81,064.26
12 Sibuco 59,758.40 3,358,148.00 67,162.96
Zamboanga del Sur
13 Pagadian City 33,380.00 6,277,421.00 125,548.42
14 Dumingag 30,487.50 5,681,649.60 113,632.99
15 Sominot 10,807.50 2,047,454.00 40,949.08
16 Midsalip 26,747 3,934,059.00 78,681.18
17 Molave 7,542.50 2,325,478.60 46,509.57
18 Tigbao 11,617.50 1,987,877.00 39,757.54
19 Lakewood 18,272.00 1,511,261.00 30,225.22
20 Bayog 30,538.00 2,901,391.00 58,027.82
21 Dinas 8,740.00 3,484,794.80 69,695.90
22 San Pablo 10,887.50 3,219,135.00 64,382.70
23 Pitogo 7,080.00 1,789,287.00 35,785.74
24 Kumalarang 15,120.00 2,087,172.00 41,743.44
25 Lapuyan 14,257.50 2,742,519.00 54,850.38
26 Dimataling 11,242.50 2,861,673.00 57,233.46
27 Tabina 5,967.50 1,789,287.00 35,785.74
28 Kabasalan 29,142.75 3,457,443.00 69,148.86
29 R.T.Lim 24,196.57 2,702,801.00 54,056.02
30 Mabuhay 9,668.00 1,809,146.00 36,182.92
31 Naga 19,911.50 2,663,083.00 53,261.66
32 Siay 18,077.00 3,238,994.00 64,779.88
33 Olutanga 6,159.00 1,908,441.00 38,168.82
34 Malangas 9,710.50 2,500,505.20 50,010.10
35 Diplahan 7,797.00 2,484,352.00 49,687.04
36 Imelda 14,573.34 2,027,595.00 40,551.90
37 Zamboanga City 148,338.49 10,226,081.26 204,521.63
Total 840,368.91 110,573,405.46 2,211,468.11
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Land Management Service, DENR, Region IX, BBC Bldg., Bana St., Sta. Maria Dist., Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur and purchase the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Mondays to Fridays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by the interested Bidders starting April 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic
Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the DENR www.r9.denr.gov.ph provided that bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The DENR 1X Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference to all eligible bidders on May 7, 2012 at 9:00AM, Conference Hall, DENR 9, BBC Bldg. Bana St., Sta. Maria Dist., Pagadian City which shall be opened to all interested party.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before May 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM at Office of the RED c/o BAC Secretariat DENR IX, BBC Bldg., Sta. Maria District, Pagadian City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the following forms and amounts; Cash or Cashier’s/Managers Check, Bank Draft/Bank Guarantee or Irrevocable Letter of Credit Issued by a Universal or Commercial Bank 2%
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend immediately after the deadline for the submission of bids at the address above. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) Region IX (BAC) reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
The BAC Chairman
Or The BAC Secretariat
BBC Bldg., Bana St., Sta. Maria Dist.
Telefax: (062) 215-4070/215-4064
MOISES H. BUTIC, CESE
Bids and Awards Committee
Free Seedlings! (Falcata and other indigenous trees available)
Upon approval or request, seedlings are available for pickup at the DENR-IX Modernized and Mechanized Forest Nursery, Baclay, Reforestation Project, Tukuran, Zamboanga del Sur.
- Free Seedlings! (Falcata and other indigenous trees available)
- 381 Green Sea Turtle Hatchlings release into the Shores of Liloy and Labason Municipalities
- Inauguration & blessing of CENRO Liloy Office extension
- Lawyers, DENR 9 needs you
- Mirasol Assumes Office as DENR-IX OIC RD
- Area development, subsidiary and federalism
- DENR 9 Employees Celebrate “Linggo ng Katandaang Filipino