Environment and Natural Resources –IX Regional Director Arleigh J. Adorable convened his field officials recently at the Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office (PENRO) in Zamboanga Sibugay to realize its commitment to participate in a Mindanao wide simultaneous tree planting activity spearheaded by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) dubbed as TreeVolution: Greening MindaNOW in an attempt to break the Guinness World Records of India.
Pagadian City – A buy-bust operation led by Environment and Natural Resources Undersecretary Ernesto D. Adobo, Jr., Chairman of the Philippine Operation Group on Ivory and other wildlife (POGI), was conducted by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) in coordination with the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), 53rd Infantry Battalion, Philippine Army and Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) personnel resulted in the seizure of illegally traded stalactites and other prohibited wildlife products leading to the arrest of one suspect in this city last June 25, 2014.
The last tranch of Cadastral Survey Projects under Category B consisting of three (3) cities and fourteen (14) municipalities in Region-IX was recently awarded and launched by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) and cadastral survey contractors.
DENR IX Releases Partial Tally of TreeVolution
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) IX announces that Zamboanga Peninsula planted more or less 700,000 trees during the TreeVolution: Greening MindaNOW conducted last September 26, 2014.Read more...
- DENR IX Releases Partial Tally of TreeVolution
- Message of the Secretary to the DENR Workforce
- DENR Grants NGP Vehicle to Two CENROs and Acquires Another Under CSP
- RD Adorable Releases Sibugay Pawikan
- DENR-IX Spearheads “TreeVolution: Greening MindaNOW” in ZAMPEN
- PENRO SIBUGAY Inks NGP’S Letter of Agreement
- DENR-IX Observes 2014 National Disaster Consciousness Month in partnership with Office of the Civil Defense