Pagadian City – A buy-bust operation led by Environment and Natural Resources Undersecretary Ernesto D. Adobo, Jr., Chairman of the Philippine Operation Group on Ivory and other wildlife (POGI), was conducted by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) in coordination with the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), 53rd Infantry Battalion, Philippine Army and Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) personnel resulted in the seizure of illegally traded stalactites and other prohibited wildlife products leading to the arrest of one suspect in this city last June 25, 2014.
The last tranch of Cadastral Survey Projects under Category B consisting of three (3) cities and fourteen (14) municipalities in Region-IX was recently awarded and launched by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) and cadastral survey contractors.
PENRO SIBUGAY Inks NGP’S Letter of Agreement
The Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office (PENRO) of Zamboanga Sibugay of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) last July 2, 2014 signed the Letter of Agreement (LOA) together with about twenty (20) Peoples’ Organizations (POs) which now unifies the activities to be undertaken under the National Greening Program (NGP). The signing happened at Senior Citizen Function Hall, DSWD Building, Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay.Read more...
- PENRO SIBUGAY Inks NGP’S Letter of Agreement
- DENR-IX Observes 2014 National Disaster Consciousness Month in partnership with Office of the Civil Defense
- DENR-NBI Seizes Illegally-Traded Stalactites and other Wildlife
- DENR-IX Visits High Schools in Siocon
- Construction of Php 28M Hotel for Turtle Islands Pushes Through
- DENR-IX Celebrates MOO, WMBD and IDBD this May
- Last Tranch of Cadastral Survey Projects in ZAMPEN Pushes Through